If you are running multiple businesses and want to maintain your business transactions
in a single database then this feature will be the most suitable for your requirement.
Using multiple companies, you can maintain your businesses with multiple accounting
books. Not only this, you can also create logins for your employees and give the
access for certain company (ies).
Transactions like sales invoice, received item entry, receive payment, supplier
payment etc made in one company will not be shown in other company. However as an
admin if you login with multiple companies, you can see all the transactions of
all the companies. At any point of time you can view your accounting ledgers, profit
and loss, balance sheet and trial balance of a single company as well as all the
- HDPOS smart allows our users to create multiple books of accounts.
- You can manage more than one business in a single software.
- Manage separate books of accounts for each company
- If you have 2 or more business created in HDPOS smart, you can look at the consolidated
reports to get the information on the overall accounts and profit and loss statements
- Manage company wise item stock.
- Authorization and Authentication is much advanced while managing multiple companies.
- Given Login ID will be able to access only the company it has been given access
- All reports will show the results based on the company you have access to, it is
absolutely transparent to the user and all acess is managed internally.
- Transfer item stock between companies.
Read our tutorials on Multiple Company :
- Manage login of employees for multiple companies.
- Provide login to employees to restrict the access of other companies account data.