Close Database feature in HDPOS smart allows you to close the database that has been
currently using and start with a fresh database with same company and business location
and with the same data. When you close the database, all financial accounts and stock
of the previous database will carry forward the closing balance as opening balances.
When the database is fully closed, number sequence for documents like Sales Invoice,
Receive Payment, Sales Return, Received Item Entry Number, Pay Supplier, Purchase
Order, Purchase Returns will be set to 1. At any given time you can switch between
the database and edit/view the records in the closed database. HPDOS also allows
you to make necessary adjustments and print the final reports for the financial
year including financial statements, such as balance sheet, profit and loss etc.
This feature will allow you to:
- Close database to avoid large database or to start database for new financial year.
- Bring pending documents from old database to new database.
- Maintain records of all closed databases.
- Easily switch from one database to other.
- Make all necessary adjustments.
- Print the final reports for the financial year, including financial statements, such
as balance sheet,profit and loss etc.
Read our tutorials on Close Database :