If you are running multiple educational institutes like schools, colleges, universities,
training centers etc and want to maintain separate books of accounts for each institute/school
in a single database then this feature will be the most suitable for your requirement.
Using multiple institutes, you can maintain your businesses with multiple accounting
books. Not only this, you can also create logins for your employees and give the
access for certain institute(s).
Transactions like Receive fee, GRN, receive payment, pay supplier
etc made in one institute will not be shown in other institutes. However as an admin
if you login with multiple institutes, you can see all the transactions of all the
institutes. At any point of time you can view your accounting ledgers, fees collected,
salaries paid and expenses of a single institute as well as all the institutes.
This feature allows you to:
- Easily define one or more institutes.
- An institute can have one or more schools under it.
- Manage your academic, administrative & financial activities.
- Manage separate books of accounts for each institute/school.
- Completely secure with Access rights.
- Given Login ID will be able to access only the institute/school it has been given
- All reports will show the results based on the institute you have access to, it
is absolutely transparent to the user and all access is managed internally.
Read our tutorials on Institute Management: