Home Work Assignment module of HDSchool allows the teacher to assign home work to
students. You can assign the task to all the students of specific class/section
or to selected students in a class along with certain rules and instructions to
perform the task. Home work assignment module also helps you to manage the status
of the task assigned to each of the student. Once the home work is submitted by
the students, you can change the status (Submitted, Not Submitted etc) of the selected
student and also notify the same to parents via SMS/Email, this is important because
you would not only ensure the task assigned is submitted by all the students also
you can get list of students who have not submitted their home work. At any given
point you can search for a home work assignment from the list of home work assignments
to know the details such as Home Work Assigned Date, Assigned By, and Students who
have submitted/Not submitted the assigned home work.
This feature allows you to:
- Quickly assign home work for students of the specific class.
- Send home work assignment notifications to parents via SMS/Email.
- Maintain students home work assignment status.
- Attach external documents such as question papers, answer sheets submitted by the
- Get the list of students who has not submitted their home work.
Read our tutorials on Time Table Management: