Fee Management is one of the core components in managing Educational institutes,
Coaching/Training centers. HDSchool allows great many numbers of features when it
comes to fee management.
In HDSchool you can define the type of school fees (example: Tuition, Stationery,
Uniform) to be collected from a specific year/semester. This module allows you define
fee groups according to your school rules and apply the different fees defined to
the students as required. For example, you can create ‘fee group’ as Nursery, Primary
etc with fee types as ‘Tuition Fee’, ‘Stationery fee’, ‘Uniform Fee’, ‘Transportation
This feature allows you to:
- Define different Fee groups for transportation Fees, Nursery to UKG Fees, Primary
section fees (I to IV).
- Define penalty or late payment fees that get applied daily, weekly etc.
- Accept Fee in installments.
- Give last minute discounts while collecting fees.
- Accept Fees in cash, credit card, NEFT, Cheque.
- Quickly update increase in fees.
- Apply the different fees defined to the students as required.
Read our tutorials on Fee Management: