Event Log feature of HDPOS smart gives you the control and record the data changes
in your HDPOS smart database. It gives very granular control on what gets recorded
in audit, so you can precisely keep the information you want about our data changes
without logging lot of unnecessary records and increasing the database size.
- With event log you can record:
- Data change events like, change in item prices, adding of new items etc.
- Data view events too.
- You can keep a record of what report was run, by whom.
- Which button was clicked to view certain data and by whom etc...
- Event definition is very sophisticated and can be defined for generic or very specific
- You can record an event every time item details are updated (generic).
- You can define an event for item detail change, only if
- Item is from a specific category.
- Item has price above certain price.
- Modified by certain individual. This is a case of specific event log.
- You can create event for any object in the system. Some of the examples are:
- Invoice changes.
- Item removals from the invoice while making the invoice.
- Price changes during making of invoice.
- New customer creation.
- Every time a credit (approved pending) bill is made etc.,
- Event log also has a powerful notification system. You can configure the event log
- Record events in the system and view them later in reports or on the screen.
- Get yourself notified via SMS from HDPOS smart.(You can configure a specific event
to avoid lots of SMS)
- Get yourself notified via emails from HDPOS smart.
- You can customize the messages that get recorded and sent to you via SMS and emails
on the events you create.
Read our tutorials on Event Log Management: