Stand-alone billing software is any software application that does not come bundled
with, or require, another software package in order to run. Essentially, it's a
billing system that can stand on its own without help from the internet or another
- Computer Software that can work offline, i.e. does not necessarily require network
connection to function.
- A program that run as a separate computer process, not an add-on of an existing
- StandAlone Program, a program that does not require operating system's services
The client–server model is a distributed structure that divides tasks or works between
the providers of a resource or service, called servers, and service requesters,
In terms of accounting and billing system, we have one server that contains all
the data of a store, and can have N numbers of client systems attached with the
server, that can perform all the various kinds of billing, inventory handling and
- With help of such billing system you can have full access of your business, even
if you are not present at the store.
- Client server Program, a program that does require operating system's services to
- All you need with a client server model is to do just one installation and then
access your data with any device that has SMS, e-mail features.
HDPOS smart cloud based billing software has capability provided to the consumer
to use the this cloud billing software applications running on a cloud infrastructure.
The applications is accessible from various client devices such as a Tab, Desktop,
Laptop, Mobile Devices etc.
- Similar to desktop apps, HDPOS cloud apps can provide offline mode, rich user experience
and instant responses to user actions.
- Updates can be done at any time by simply uploading a newer version to the Web server.
- Cloud billing apps also store data in the cloud, or in other words you can say that
the server which contains the data is stored in the cloud.
In a disconnected mode of deployment billing software HDPOS smart even after being
a Client-Server version can act like a stand alone application, and work with the
same efficiency. They do not require to stay online all the time, as then the speed
of the application depends on the speed of the internet.
- In disconnected mode the application runs on local system.
- The data made on the local system can be sent back to the server at any point of
time when there is a proper internet connection available.
- Thus this feature of HDPOS smart billing and inventory software makes it a very
reliable in terms of data keeping.