How does HDPOS Smart help manage your Financial transactions?
Managing your FA transactions is a breeze with HDPOS Smart, read on to learn as
to what all you can do with this top notch accounting software in India.
- All auto generated FA transactions get saved with reference to the document number.
For example if a purchase is made, there will be a FA transaction with debit to
the purchase account and another with credit to supplier account.
- All FA transactions that you create manually have its own document number for your
- Viewing of all FA transactions in FA Transaction Manager is possible with this accounting
- Possibility of back dated entries of financial transactions in case they have been
missed on the actual date.
- The FA transactions are differentiated as “Cash Payment”, “Cash Receipt”, “Bank
Payment”, “Bank Receipt”, and “Money Transfer” (Contra) while making your manual
- Each type of these documents have a separate number series so you can maintain “separate
books” for each of type of your manual financial transaction.
- More than one account can be selected in a single FA transaction.