Manage your appointments with HDPOS Smart,the most effective appointment software
solution for your business.
- Every business has its share of client meetings, investor meetings and appointments
with potential clients.
- Being able to handle appointments with ease and keeping track of them is essential
in order to maintain a good reputation and also handle one’s schedule efficiently.
- HDPOS Smart apart from its exciting features that help with business transactions
and financial accounting also doubles up as an appointment software solution.
- This optional module from HDPOS Smart is a great value addition for small and mid sized
businesses that typically struggle with managing appointments given the nature of
their business or due to lack of organization, efficiency or resources.
- Read on to learn if HDPOS Smart’s appointment software module is the right fit for
HDPOS Smart Appointment Manager – the fix to your scheduling problems
HDPOS Smart’s Appointment Manager offers a lot of interesting features that make
it a sought after appointment software solution. HDPOS Smart’s Appointment Manager
can help you:
- If your Business needs to manage Appointments with customers, suppliers this module
will be great value add.
- If your business is a salon or spa, this software suit would be a very good value
addition. In the case of a salon or spa, it is important to manage appointments
efficiently. Creation of appointments and sending SMS and emails alerts to customers
is possible with this appointment software.
- You can save Appointments on your Smart Phone: If the customer is using an Android
Smart phone, he/she can add the Appointments as a calendar entry.
- Very flexible module to create repeating Appointments with lots of repeating options.
- Check for availability of any employee for a specific Appointment.
- HDPOS allows you to send SMS / Email of Appointments to your customers.
- Attach products and services to the Appointments, so that it is easy to convert
an Appointment into the final invoice at the billing counter.
Read our tutorials on Appointment Management :