When you are in a business to sell goods that expire over period of time and you
have the ability to return near expiring goods back to the supplier, management
of expiration dates become critical for you. HDPOS smart as the complete inventory
management system also keeps track of your batch numbers and their corresponding
- You can query HDPOS any time to find all near expiring goods and create a purchase
return for them. Essentially saving you from all the losses you would have had to
face due to expired goods.
- Batch management in HDPOS smart is very strong. Once you tell this inventory management
software that you keep a certain items in multiple batches you get extensive information
about that items' stock and in batches.
- You can view the consolidated stock of such items in any warehouse as well as see
the stock broken up by individual batch number and expiration date. You can also
move stock of specific batch of item from one warehouse to another.
- Moreover, this billing and inventory management software also allows you to select
specific batch of an item at the time of billing so that your stock is managed absolutely
- If you do not have the feasibility of being able to specify batch numbers at the
time of billing due to time constraints at the billing counter, you can ask HDPOS
to apply the batch numbers to the sales invoices based on earlier expiration dates
- This auto batch functionality of stock management system helps you manage your expiration
dates as well as keeps the billing process fast and efficient.
- Many of the users of this inventory system software have used the batch management
functionality in various different ways, for example: even if your product does
not have expiration date and also does not have a batch specified to it by the manufacturer
you can use this functionality to specify your own batch number to segregate the
stock of same item for various reason like different supplier, different prices,
different taxes etc.