Processing payments is an important ask feature for any invoice software and HDPOS
Smart comes up with a variety of payment processing options such as:
Payment by Cash:
- Receive cash payments from customer while making sales invoice.
- Receive cash payments against pending invoices from Receive Payment.
Payment by Cheque:
- Payments can be received from customer as Cheque while making invoices.
- Receive cheque payments against pending invoices from Receive Payment.
- HDPOS gives you complete Check management system where check gets saved with different
- Received: When check is received from customer we save it with all cheque details.
- Deposit to bank: Check can be marked as "Deposit to bank".
- Cleared: Check can be marked as "Cleared" once payment is received. At this time
you can clear pending invoices.
- Bounced: If the check "Bounces" it can be marked such.
- Returned to Customer: Mark your cheque with this status if you are receiving payment
- Financial accounting gets updated only when check is cleared.
Payment by Approved Pending (Credit):
As an invoice software solution, HDPOS Smart allows for a variety of payment options
and each of these options are used in many businesses for processing payments and
allowing credits to customers.
- Invoice can be made completely on Credit.
- System wide settings, gives you ability to define your store's Customer Credit Limit
- You can individually define credit limit of customers.
- Invoices made on Credit can be cleared by our Receive Payment system.
Payment by Credit Card:
- Accept card payment while making sales invoice.
- Accept card payment against the pending invoices in Received Payment.
- View details of Card payments in Credit Card Slip Manager.
Payment by Store Credit:
This is an important feature that is sought after today in any top invoice software
solution in the market.
- Adjust customer's store credit amount while making sales invoice.
- Adjust store credit amount against the pending invoices in Received Payment.
Payment by Advance Amount:
- Adjust customer's advance amount while making sales invoice.
Payment by Gift card:
- Accept payment by Gift card while making Sales invoice.
- Accept payment by Gift card to clear pending invoices in Received Payment.
Payment by Bank Transfer:
- While making sales invoice accept payment received by Bank Transfer.
- Clear your Pending Invoices by receiving payment through Bank Transfer.
Payment by Food Coupon:
- You can use food coupon while making sales invoice.
Payment by Subsidy:
- At the time of the sales invoice you can give some subsidy amount to the customer.
Payment by Discount:
- While receiving amount from customer at the time of the received Payment you can
able to give some discount also.
Such diverse payment options for invoices lend HDPOS Smart to be used across multiple
businesses and make it one of the most sought after invoice software solutions in
Read our tutorials on Receive Payment: