Worried about managing your inventory? HDPOS smart, the best inventory management
software, can run your business in a smooth and hassle free manner!
- Many businesses struggle with inventory management and it is the root cause of most
of their problems.
- After all, with a well managed inventory, one would know when to place orders for
items that are low or out of stock, track purchase orders and handle customer enquiries.
- HDPOS Smart amongst its many other features is also an inventory management software
and has a lot of powerful features to offer when it comes to inventory management.
- Read on to learn more about this unique inventory software and how it can help you
manage your business better.
HDPOS smart – the best inventory software for your retail business
- HDPOS smart has a lot of interesting features to offer when it comes to inventory
management like categorization of products, tracking products across locations,
managing item prices and so on.
- Here’s how you can manage your inventory with the help of HDPOS smart, the leading
inventory software in the industry.
Managing the items in your inventory with the help of this inventory software is
quite easy for you can do the following:
Read our tutorials on Item Management
- Define your Products (items)that you deal with in your store in HDPOS system.
- A unique auto-generated or user defined Barcode for each of your item.
- While defining your item add its Opening Stock and Purchase price.
- Add Images of your products (items), this is very helpful in retail outlets and
- Create your own Categories and categorize your items as per the same.
- You can assign Location of your items in each godown (department);this helps in
tracking items across locations and this is an important feature for an inventory
management software solution when it comes to stores that are spread across locations.
- An intelligent Reorder engine that analyses minimum stock quantities to suggest
a re-order quantity.
- Select different flags like sort item, item with BOM, auto make, auto break, service
item, Provides AMC, Has Manual Batch, Has Auto Batch and Is a Kit etc while defining
- You can add a Secondary Measuring unit to your item. For example if you want to
calculate your product in quantity & grams. Such flexibility makes HDPOS Smart a
very powerful inventory software solution.
This is a very powerful feature and makes HDPOS stand out when from other inventory
management software solutions in the industry. HDPOS allows you to specify your
own Custom Fields for your items and here’s what you can do with it.
Read our tutorials on Custom Fields:
- You can add your own Data fields to HDPOS smart Ex: Size, Color, Flavor, Design
style, Article No, etc.
- You can add your own data fields in various places in HDPOS like Items, Customers,
Supplier, Financial accounts, Customer Item and Appointment.
- You can also get customized reports based on your custom fields! This is a very
helpful feature in an inventory software solution.
Dual Measuring Unit
Read our tutorials on Dual Measuring Unit
- Keep the stock of item in Dual Mode in your HDPOS inventory software.
- If you deal with material like Sugar Sacks. You want to keep stock in Quantity (number
of sacks) as well as Weight (KGs) of sugar; you can do that easily in HDPOS. This
will help you continue to work the way you do today and make it very easy for you
to tally your stock and financial accounts.
Weighing Scale/ Measured Items
Read our tutorials on Weighing Scale Interface
- HDPOS’s inventory software has a Weighing Scale interface allows our users to weigh
items at the time of sale.
- HDPOS is interfaced with our own Phoenix weighing scales. Please call our customer
support and get more information.
- HDPOS allows you to sell your items in fractions (1.5 grams);this feature is useful
for Grocery / Retail Stores.
HDPOS Smart’s inventory management software offers powerful sorting features.
Read our tutorials on Sorting
- Sorting is useful if you have purchased your items in larger quantity and you want
to make smaller packets to sell them.
- Sorting helps if you have 1 Kg Cashews and you want to make smaller packets like
100gm, 200gm etc.
- Based on Conversion Factor system calculates your sorted item purchase price.
- Your Dump Stock gets calculated and you can keep record of your wastage.
Bill of Material (BOM)
This feature lets you define your item level BOM and make items using the Make and
Break management module. This is an important ask feature from an inventory software
when it comes to restaurants, cafes and eatery joints. Here’s how you can make and
break using HDPOS’s inventory management software.
Read our tutorials on BOM
- You can also define BOM (Bill of Material) of the item while defining the item.
This way you can calculate the accurate sales price based on the purchase price
of your raw material and making costs.
- Our Automake feature makes your end product automatically. A very useful feature
for Pizza/ Bakery/ Restaurants.
- Manufacturing firm or pizza parlor or jewelry store etc can include the Making cost
of the item besides its raw material as its purchase cost.
- This is very helpful as it gives you the correct idea of your Expense in making
an item and you can set its sales price accordingly. This is also useful while checking
your Profit Margins per item and this is an important feature when it comes to an
inventory software solution for restaurants.
- Auto break will break item into its BOM while you receive your main item.
- User can sell main item i.e. auto break item or child items i.e. BOM elements of
automake item. e.g.
- Receive a packet which has shirts of same brand/ style but different sizes.
- HDPOS gives you ability to sell Packet as a whole or sell individual shirts in the