HDPOS Smart - the best business accounting software for your business
HDPOS Smart offers a variety of features that help businesses manage their accounting
such as the following:
- Auto generation of financial accounts such as sales, purchase, and petty cash accounts
and so on.
- The financial accounting module is integrated to all other core modules such as
sales and customer accounts thus making automatic entries in the requisite accounts
whenever a transaction is recorded in the system.
- Being a state of the art accounting software, HDPOS Smart also allows businesses
to integrate bank account details and perform banking transactions.
- Accounting books and ledgers can be maintained with the help of this software and
balance sheets and profit and loss accounts too can be generated within a few clicks.
HDPOS Smart Financial Accounting Features
- HDPOSsmart offers complete financial accounting along with billing and inventory
- Auto generation of certain financial accounts when you get started with HDPOS Smart.
For example: sales account, purchase account, petty cash account, customer account,
- When a document is created, for example: sales invoice - A financial transaction
with credit to sales account and debit to customer's account gets effected automatically.
- Being an accounting software solution, HDPOS Smart also lets you create your own
financial account like electricity bill account, water bill account apart from auto
- Categorization of each account in two types is possible: Profit & Loss or Balance
- Maintain your bank details along with account numbers.
How does HDPOS Smart help manage your FA transactions?
Managing your FA transactions is a breeze with HDPOS Smart, read on to learn as
to what all you can do with this top notch accounting software in India.
- All auto generated FA transactions get saved with reference to the document number.
For example if a purchase is made, there will be a FA transaction with debit to
the purchase account and another with credit to supplier account.
- All FA transactions that you create manually have its own document number for your
- Viewing of all FA transactions in FA Transaction Manager is possible with this accounting
- Possibility of back dated entries of financial transactions in case they have been
missed on the actual date.
- The FA transactions are differentiated as “Cash Payment”, “Cash Receipt”, “Bank
Payment”, “Bank Receipt”, and “Money Transfer” (Contra) while making your manual
- Each type of these documents have a separate number series so you can maintain “separate
books” for each of type of your manual financial transaction.
- More than one account can be selected in a single FA transaction.
HDPOS Smart can be integrated with existing Tally data as well; read on to learn
as to how this leading accounting software in India lets you do that.
Read our tutorials on Financial Accounting:
- HDPOS smart is capable to handle your complete financial accounting.
- If you want to transfer your data to Tally, you have choice to export the data in
encrypted format or in the clear.
- If you choose export it in the clear XML file, your tally consultant can check if
the data is the format he wants before importing it into your tally database.