When you issue a check to a supplier its important that you maintain clearing date
of that check as notified by your bank. Once you issue check to supplier check gets
created as a document in HDPOS smart along with its workflow state. You will be
able to specifically mark status of your issued check as cleared by specifying exact
clearing date. HDPOS smart will make all financial transactions in your books of
account based on your check clearing date. This will be helpful to reconcile your
bank statements correctly.
- Make payment to supplier by issuing a check.
- You can print the check issued through HDPOS smart.
- You can specifically mark status of your issued check.
- View the associated receive item entries against the issued check.
- Supplier cheque module helps you track the history of the issued check.
Read our tutorials on Credit Note: