If you have to deliver the goods to the customer from different counters/locations
depending upon the nature of the item, yet you want to maintain single cash/billing
counter, you can print KOT’s.
- KOTs (Kitchen Order Tokens) can be printed for the items grouped counter wise on
same or various different printers on the network.
- Manage your KOT document number and creation date.
- Print KOTs for an incomplete Invoice.
- View all KOTs made in an Invoice, estimates, advance booking documents.
- View KOTs created in date range irrespective of Invoices / Estimates associated.
- View KOTs printed even if Invoice is not generated.
- KOT can also be sent as an SMS to you and your customer at time of creation.
- HDPOS smart also helps you stop malpractices sometimes done in association with
KOT by keeping print count for each KOT.