Time token is a type of item in your inventory that you sell in your invoice but
do not maintain any stock off. Time token can be used in following cases:
- Time based services
- When you have a service that you charge by time. Example: Internet usage service,
parking lots, gym facilities, sports facilities etc.
If you have a business where time token length is predefined, time token is created
when you add time token item to Invoice. In this scenario typically you may also
want to print one or more copies of Time Token when you print Invoice.You will be
able to do this by setting up additional receipt printer. You can also use predefined
system report to setup your time token printing needs.
This kind of time token also has capabilities of send alert SMS’s to customer to
notify that their time token is about to run out.
How to use Time Token:
Used Case 1:
- Create Time token give it start time when customer is going to starts to use your
- This will create new time token in system.
- You can associate customer with this newly created time token.
- When customer ends using your services you can go to Time token created for this
specific service and “END” that time token.
- Later you can generate Invoice from this Time token.
- Amount changed for a specific time token will be calculated based on Time Token
charge calculation rules that you have defined in HDPOS smart
- You can also directly start generating Invoice of a time Token which is still on.
While making Invoice you will be asked for end time.
Used Case 2:
- You have a kid play area in a mall
- Parent comes and drops kid for 1 hr.
- Parent prepays for 1 hr usage
- You generate Time Token in the Invoice
- Print 2 copies of Time Token one for you give to customer and another you “PIN”
on child’s clothing.
- 10 min prior to completion of 1 hour HDPOS smart will send SMS alert to parent to
pick up their child.
- Parent will come to your location show his token.
- You than locate child in your play by matching token number on children clothing.
- You can now complete transaction.
Extensive Time Token management in HDPOS will allow you to track your Time Token
sales at your multiple outlets from a central location in cloud based or Client
server installation environment.
Read our tutorials on Time Token Management: