If you are working with goods that you weigh using weighing scale, you must have
felt the need to get the Net weight of the items you are selling. For example, if
the products are in liquid form or edible or are kept in some containers, you must
have felt the need to minus the weight of the container from the total (gross) weight
to get the products Net weight.
This feature will allow you to:
- Define your containers like trays, cans, bins etc and number them uniquely.
- You can create the identity of each such container in HDPOS smart and specify its
- Now, while weighing the item, you can specify which container is being used, by
using the container’s unique number.
- HDPOS, will subtract the weight previously recorded for the container, and use the
actual weight of the item.
- The feature is especially useful for our sweet shop customers, and other food items
shops, who use trays etc to transfer material.
- Container manager will help them keep the accurate stock without removing the items
from the trays just to take the correct stock.
Read our tutorials on Container Management: